In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Castillo de Monteagudo, as owner of the website castillodemonteagudo.com, proceeds to communicate the identifying data:
- Website owner: Castillo de Monteagudo 1429 SL
- CIF: B67716373
- Address: calle Padilla 26, 28003 Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
These general conditions regulate the access and the conditions of use of the Web page that is published under the domain name castillodemonteagudo.com and that the users assume and commit themselves to respect.
1. The use of the Web page grants the condition of user and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all the clauses included in the Legal Notice. If the user does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will abstain from using the page. This Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates, so the published version may be different every time the user accesses the Portal.
2. Through the web page the owner of the website provides users with access and use of various Internet contents. The user is obliged and commits to use the page and the contents in accordance with the current legislation and the Legal Notice. The user undertakes NOT to use any of the contents for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the contents, computer equipment or documents and all kinds of files stored on any computer, whether their own or those of any Internet user.
3. The intellectual property rights of the website www.castillodemonteagudo.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein belong to the owner of the website, who has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the page are the property ofthe owner of the website or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use. The use of or access to the Portal and/or the contents does not give the user any right over the aforementioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs. Unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the owner of the website or of third parties included on the page who have provided content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
4. To establish hyperlinks between other web pages and www.castillodemonteagudo.com the following conditions must be observed:
- No prior authorisation will be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express written authorisation of the owner of the website.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about the owner of the website, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the contents supplied.
- The web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morals and good customs, or contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The page where the link is located will not express that the holder of the Web site Castillo de Monteagudo has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that of another form it sponsors, it collaborates, it verifies or it supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of Castillo de Monteagudo within the page of the sender is prohibited unless they are expressly authorised by the owner of the web page.
5. The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the page or its contents, nor that these are updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, the owner shall not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the portal’s service.
6. The owner of the website adopts reasonably adequate security measures to prevent the existence of viruses. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that the absence of viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein cannot be guaranteed. It is up to the user to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. The owner of the website is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s or third party’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored on it, as a result of the presence of a virus.
7. Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the page, the owner of the website makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete accuracy and timeliness of the contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this portal is only of an informative, consultative, informative and advertising nature. The owner of the website excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the user may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the page.
8. The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the page, to the configuration and presentation of the page and to the conditions of access.
9. The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. The owner of the website, however, may terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the page and/or any of the contents at any time.
10. For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation of these clauses and access to the website, the intervening parties submit themselves to the Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Copyright © Herederos del Marqués de San Adrián